Charlotte, NC, USA
Job Description : Sr. UX Designer
Job Description : Consultant III
If you have a passion for philanthropy and enabling societal change in connecting donors and charities, this job is for you. The Consultant III will perform as an integration specialist on implementing the Elevate platform for our clients. The position is full-time; contract-to-hire may be an option.
Primary job duties include the following:
• Conduct workshops with client to gather system requirements
• Design and develop integrations with client systems, including payments systems such as Orbital
• Manage data migrations from existing client platforms, including financials platforms, to Elevate
• Review documents with the client and obtain formal sign-off
• Extend Elevate APIs for client integration requirements
• Create, execute, record and review unit and system test cases
• Develop, deliver and review solution help desk materials
Secondary job duties include the following:
• Coordinate client activities with Amicus.io product team
• Develop and review Amicus.io internal assets such as test cases, integration flows for re-usable content
• Support sales cycles as subject matter expert in Elevate system integrations and APIs
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a technical role with strong business exposure
• Bachelors Business Administration or Bachelors of Science with a focus in management information systems
• Financial Services Industry
• Web commerce platforms
• Python programming
• Previous systems integration experience with financial institutions
• Previous systems integration experience in microservices environment
• Previous systems integration experience in data migration from financials systems
• Microsoft Suite (Word, XLS, PPT, Visio)
Travel - Yes, estimated 50%.
Amicus.io is an early stage fintech company with a difference – we are about making the world a better place! Amicus works with charities, public foundations, financial institutions, and donors to help make donations more efficient, and charity more transparent. If you always wanted to use your skills to make a difference, and are excited about the possibilities of the $410B annual donations market, we are looking for you!
Amicus.io has offices in Tel Aviv, Vancouver, and the United States, with an experienced management team, and top-flight development talent. Our investors include Wells Fargo Bank, and our clients include major US financial institutions and public foundations.