Charlotte, NC, USA
Job Description : Sr. UX Designer
Job Description : Consultant III - Project Manager
If you have a passion for philanthropy and enabling societal change in connecting donors and charities, this job is for you. The Consultant III will perform as a project manager for implementing the Elevate platform for our clients. The position is full-time; contract-to-hire may be an option.
• Develop and manage the project schedule/plan with dependencies along with the client project manager
• Conduct daily checkpoints and weekly status meetings both Amicus.io internal and with the client project team
• Manage the project budget, margin, invoices and cash flow
• Lead the development and test teams tracking issues, action items and resolving with the client and when necessary escalating to the client and Amicus.io leadership
• Assist in:
• conducting workshops with client to gather system requirements
• designing and document client deliverables
• reviewing documents with the client and obtain formal sign-off
• creating, executing, recording and reporting testing
• developing and reviewing solution help desk materials
Secondary job duties include the following:
• Coordinate client activities with Amicus.io product team
• Develop and review Amicus.io internal assets
• Support sales cycles for implementation approach and schedule
• Develop contracts
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a project manager role with both technical and business exposure
• Bachelors Business Administration or Bachelors of Science with a focus in management information systems
• Financial Services Industry
• Web commerce platforms
• Microsoft Suite (Word, XLS, PPT, Visio)
Travel - Yes, estimated 50%.
Amicus.io is an early stage fintech company with a difference – we are about making the world a better place! Amicus works with charities, public foundations, financial institutions, and donors to help make donations more efficient, and charity more transparent. If you always wanted to use your skills to make a difference, and are excited about the possibilities of the $410B annual donations market, we are looking for you!
Amicus.io has offices in Tel Aviv, Vancouver, and the United States, with an experienced management team, and top-flight development talent. Our investors include Wells Fargo Bank, and our clients include major US financial institutions and public foundations.